EXAMPLE OF CUSTOM TABLE BUILT WITH THE MAGNUM GANTRY KIT
TOTAL BUILD COST UNDER $7500
Marshall Maas of M-FAB customized his table build by adding additional features
such as side covers, integrated electrical cabinet, computer station, material storage,
and roller balls to assist in material loading. This is an example of how individuals
modify the basic machine and custonize the design to meet their needs.
Precision Plasma LLC supplies mechanical gantry kits to allow DIY fabricators the
ability to fabricate a high quality CNC plasma and routing table without the need to
engineer or source the mechanical components. A 5x10 table can be constructed in
40 hours which saves DIY builders thousands of dollars + shipping costs compared
to purchasing a complete table.
MAGNUM 7 HD model gantry kit only. PBC Linear IVTAAQR aluminum extrusion with
hardened v-rails across gantry and flat bar technology on frame.
NO FRAME, GANTRY TUBING, Z AXIS, OR COLD ROLLED STEEL SIDE RAILS INCLUDED.
Build a complete 5x10 table for $7,000 - $7500 (steel prices vary) . ... .
Steps to build a DIY table:
1. Purchase a Magnum 7 gantry kit from Precision Plasma LLC
2. Purchase a Bladerunner 620-4 control package with optional Z axis from candcnc.com
3. Purchase steel from your local supplier. (material list supplied on Magnum 7 page)
4. Fabricate frame/gantry and assemble table following prints on Magnum 7 page
5. Call Precision Plasma LLC for mechanical technical support during the build. Contact
the electronics supplier for electrical technical support.
Exception: We now ship to Canada
Precision Plasma LLC - all rights reserved 2020
Magnum 7A ganty kit. All blue parts are
powdercoated. Available unassembled or
fully assembled, crated, and ready to set
on your frame.
Precision Plasma LLC has been in business since 2008