LINK TO MAGNUM 7 PRINTS AND PICTURES ... ... ...
Link to build on Garage Journal ... ...
SHIPPING COST IS $150 AND SHIPS VIA UPS IN MULTIPLE BOXES
What is included in the kit?
1. A 65lb box with all of the plate work required to construct the gantry. (pictures above)
Note: you need to supply a 3x3 and 1x3 tube for the gantry and weld together.
2. Pacific Bearing IVTAAQR linear rail with (4) bushings and bearings.
3. Gear rack and gears for both axis with 3M moulding tape for attaching.
4. Belt reduction timing sprockets and belts, shafts, and bearings.
5. 16 bearing assemblies for running the length of the table on the cold rolled steel.
6. Cable carrier with center dividers and end fingers for cable management on both axis.
7. All hardware required to assemble the table.
What else is needed to build a complete table?
1. The Bladerunner 620-4 control package from candcnc.com with the optional Z axis.
Magnetic breakaway is highly recommended. 25' motor leads for 5x10 table. NOT
COMPATIBLE WITH THE MOTOR UPGRADE. The 620 motors have 37.5 times greater
torque than required to accelerate the gantry.
Precision Plasma LLC - all rights reserved 2020
NOTE: THIS GANTRY IS SHIPPED IN PIECES AND THE CUSTOMER MUST ASSEMBLE.
IF YOU ARE NOT A DIY PERSON, THIS KIT IS NOT FOR YOU.
(NO COLD ROLLED STEEL RAILS INCLUDED WITH THE GANTRY KIT)
WE NOW ONLY OFFER THE KIT IS 2 SIZES, 5X5 AND 5X10. THIS ALLOWS YOU
TO BUILD ANY SIZE TABLE SMALLER THAN THE SIZE OF THE KIT BY CUTTING
DOWN THE RAIL AND BUILDING THE FRAME TO THE SIZE YOU WANT. THE
MAXIMUM TRAVEL OF THE GANTRY IS 4" LONGER IN EACH DIRECTION.
PRICING: 5X5 $2950, 5X10 $2995
KIT INCLUDES V-RAIL, CABLE CARRIER, GEAR RACK, HARDWARE
KIT IS NOT WELDED OR ASSEMBLED. DOES NOT INCLUDE Z
AXIS, CONTROLS, MOTORS, CRS RAILS, OR STEEL FOR FRAME.